Age Group: 16 to 21st Birthday
Hawkins Home is a transitional living program for young women aged 16-21 years old.
Hawkins Home offers a supportive and structured living environment with a focus on building the skills and competencies necessary for a successful transition into young adulthood. Programming is individualized and based upon client-identified goals and areas of need.
Specific programming components and services are offered based on the identified needs of clients as they enter and progress through programming. Hawkins Home clients have access to services provided by North Homes continuum of care, as well as other community-based resources and supports.
Licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services, Hawkins Home provides client-centered care to youth who are preparing for transitioning into young adulthood.
- Daily groups in areas of independent living skills, personal safety, and wellness
- Structured daily recreation and leisure activities
- Cultural education, activities and advocacy
- On site health screening and interventions
- Access to mental health and chemical dependency support through North Homes continuum of care
To make a referral for the Girls Hawkins Home Residential Treatment, call (218) 327-3000